Lightning Creative remains open for video and photo projects with enhanced measures in place for promoting safety in a new Covid landscape. Some things we are doing to practice safe shooting:
• Pre-production meetings and vision cast meetings are performed at a distance with clients via Zoom or over the phone.
• Subjects will be asked within 72 hours of their shoot date whether they have experienced any symptoms of Covid 19 or have traveled out of state within the past two weeks. If we feel our health is at risk to proceed with the shoot, we will reschedule the shoot date at no extra cost to the client.
• Crew numbers are kept to a minimum––usually 1-2 people.
• All crew members wear masks at all times throughout the duration of the shoot.
• All crew members maintain a distance of 6 feet from subjects as much as possible unless it’s required to improve the quality of captured content (i.e. helping with microphone placements, adjusting objects in the shot, etc.), and it’s done so as quickly as possible.
• All equipment undergoes a thorough sanitation process between every shoot.
• Distance editing is performed at all times.
We are grateful to our clients for continuing to trust us with their media needs during this time; that trust is taken with immense seriousness for your health and our own. Stay safe and keep wearing your masks!